Are you ready to transform your body in 2019?
My all new 90 day online plan has been designed with beginners to intermediates in mind. My individualised plans, for both men and women, will give you all the tools you need to become confident in the gym and the kitchen. Feeling fitter, stronger, healthier and leaner than you’ve ever been, with the experience to keep it up thereafter.
- Full weeks workouts
- Nutrition guidance
- Monthly check-ins
- Progress tools
12 WEEK PERIODISED PLAN
You can expect the 12-week period to look something like this
(weeks 1-4) Fundamental stage - fitness levels, stance, balance, form. Learning core exercises. Food guidelines.
(weeks 4-8) Developmental stage - take what we learned in weeks 1-4 and build upon it. Increased intensity to add muscle tone. Calorie targets.
(weeks 8-12) Performance stage - further increased intensity to burn bodyfat. Diet restriction for fat loss. Set meal plan.
(End of 12 week period) Gains report – Feedback on your gains and suggestions for future.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
Goal-orientated detailed training plan and tracking sheet for each 4-week phase, 3 plans in total across the 12 weeks
- Exercises, sets, reps
- Supersets, tempo, rest periods
- Abs workouts
- Cardio program
Developmental nutritional protocol designed to build your understanding of nutrition along the way, strategy advances every 4 weeks
- Food guidelines
- Calorie and macronutrient targets
- Meal plan
- Everyday tips
Email support and monthly check-ins to keep you motivated and ensure a steady continuation of progress
- Monthly check-in
- 24/7 email support
- Periodised progression
- Tracking tools
WHAT I’LL NEED FROM YOU
- Fill in and return a questionnaire, this is the information I use to customise your plans to your needs
- Bodyweight measurements and pictures (shirtless in shorts for guys, tight shorts and sports bra for girls), same reason as above
- Take the time to read over all information I send you and ensure you understand it before beginning cooking or leaving the house for the gym
- Gym membership. Home workouts or a small apartment/hotel gym won’t cut it, unfortunately. My plans are designed to make you look like Captain America, or Wonder Woman, and for that you’ll need membership at a proper gym with proper kit.
- Research exercises on YouTube, as this is online coaching and not in person you will have to put in some time looking up exercises that you don't know and recapping correct technique for ones you do
- Weigh out foods gram for gram (not until phases 2 and 3)
- Exert yourself in the gym, stick to assigned rep ranges and rest periods
- Record the weights you lifted for each workout in your excel workout file, so that you can hit the same weight or more the following week
- Buy some extra gym accessories that'll support your workouts and keep you injury free (straps, wraps, chalk etc)
- Buy a small number of sports supplements (Optional, but HIGHLY recommended)
- Don’t skip leg day
How it works
Fill out the questionnaireThis is key to give me a clear understanding of where you’re currently at, any no-goes or injuries, your daily schedule, how often you can train and more so that I can fully customise your plans.
I’ll tailor your planAllow me 5 working days from when I receive your completed questionnaire, pictures and statistics to create and send phase 1 over to you via email. You’ll start on a Monday at which point it’s over to you.
Training and nutrition phasesYou’ll undertake 3 phases of 4-week training and nutrition phases. Every phase the training will get a little hard and the nutrition will become more demanding. We’ll check-in between each phase.
Graduation and next stepsYeah buddy! You’ve graduated from DBissell’s University of Denchness. You’ll receive a progress report, recommendations for future and you’ll also now have access to monthly online coaching.
“This is not a do a few star jumps and drink smoothies doddle. It’s an education in how proper athletes eat and train to build and maintain a head-turning physique.”
David Bissell, Grand Master of Gains