David played American Football to a high level at University, winning Team MVP two years in a row. He holds bodybuilding titles including Fit Factor champion, Brish Natural Bodybuilding champion and most recently became a WBFF Professional Fitness Model placing 6th in the World. David's been featured in Muscle & Fitness magazine, UltraFit Magazine, StudyFit Magazine and has spoken on multiple BBC radio 1 fitness documentaries. Alongside his position at City Athletic David is a content creator and holds responsibilities as a director at a fitness brand.
- Level 4 Qualification in Postural Assessment and Corrective Exercise
- Level 3 Qualification in Personal Training
- Advanced Nutrition Certification
- Leadership in Personal Training Certification
- WBFF Pro Fitness Model
- Founder of the MASS Fitness Group
- 2x American Football MVP
- Creator of Pull Up Mate X
David starts all new clients with a movement screening session to ensure the client is moving correctly and to avoid injury. All personal training comes with training programs (including what to do when you're not training with David), nutritional advice and stats tracking (fitness levels, body fat % etc).
Results are of utmost importance to David and as such testing and check-ups are scheduled in regularly in line with phase progression to ensure you're making the most of time spent in the gym and are on track towards your goal…
- Technique Focused – Proper Form & Movement Proficiency
- All-In Approach – Nutrition & Training
- Results Driven - Statistics Tracking & Testing
- High Energy – Training Intensity & Motivational
David treats every client uniquely. You'll learn the correct form and technique as part of a strategic, progressive plan that guarantees results. Your goal is David's goal, from the moment you start training together, every workout you do. David is a coach who will help you get to where you want to be while learning how to sustain your body and lifestyle thereafter.
DAVID’S SPECIALIST AREAS
- Body Composition – Muscle Gain & Fat Loss
- Strength – Power & Performance
- Fitness – Functional & Endurance
- Rehabilitation – Knee, Hips, Shoulders & Back
See What Our Clients Are Saying
Join over 50 clients who’ve transformed their lives
I receive amazing and inspiring feedback, transformation pictures and testimonials each week. Seeing the positive impact personal training has on my client’s lives is my sole reason for working in a gym.
Based out of City Athletic Victoria and Richmond Olympus
London’s premiere performance centre.
City Athletic Victoria, 20 Palace St, London, SW1E 5BA.
Kew Foot Road, Richmond Athletic Ground, Richmond Upon Thames, TW9 2SS